EASY ZUCCHINI AND BACON SLICE
This recipe comes from my mother, but it is go to recipe in our whole family. Easy to make, small amount of clean up and although it is zucchini slice any vegetable lingering at the bottom of your fridge will do! It is always a crowd pleaser and it serves as a great lunch box filler!
4-5 rashers of bacon, diced.
1 cup of vegetable or canola oil
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup grated cheese
1. Dice onion and grate zucchini. Place in large mixing bowl.
2. Add oil, flour, bacon and cheese mix until combined.
3. One egg at a time, crack and whisk with fork before adding to mix.
4. Stir everything to mix.
5. Spray baking tray, pour mixture in.
6. Bake at 180c for 40 minutes.
7. Allow to cool before slicing up and wrap individually to freeze.