Breakfast for me is my biggest downfall! As A Home Economics teacher I am constantly sprouting how important breakfast is to my students and how is should never be missed! But in reality I would much prefer spending an extra 5 minutes in bed in the morning than putting a piece of bread in the toaster (LAZZZZZY). But in the interest of becoming organised, saving money and getting healthy (blah blah blah) I have been doing some research online and this is my list of awesome easy, grab and go, and no preparation breakfasts for
1. Refrigerator Oatmeal also called summer porridge. This is great!!! You can make a couple in advance and leave them in the fridge – they can be altered to many different flavours! The Yummy life – got me started on this, and I can’t and don’t want to stop!
2.Peanut Butter and Oat Breakfast Cookies. Watch what I Eat – Bakes in advance and eat them for breakfast (or whenever) and extra points for the chocolate and peanut butter combination!!!
3. Egg Muffins – these last for a week in the fridge so that’s 1 cook a weeks worth of breakfasts!http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2006/10/egg-muffins-revisited-again.html
4. The Undressed Skeleton makes these On The Go Breakfast Cereal Bars and these are great for kids – can make them fun and easy for them to eat on the way to school head to http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/post/28420991764
5. The Pioneer Woman has these AMAZING! cheesy muffins on her blog and I don’t have to say why they are a winner (CHEEEESSSSSEEEEE!!!!) Check them out at http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/08/dairy-contest-finalist-recipe-cheese-muffins/
6. Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Bars – WOW another winning combination! Check it out at
(you can thank me later!)
7. This zucchini Bread is a good option to mix it up from other breads! Check it out here
8. Pastry’s for Breakfast! Yes please! and it has orange in it – so you know it healthy and stuff…
9. Donuts for Breakfast! Donuts for Breakfast! enough said I think, donuts for breakfast!
10. Yogurt Banana Bread! Easy and healthy!
I hope you enjoy these recipes – I enjoy them every morning! All the images are from the corresponding blogs and sites but all thoughts are my own! Let me know which ones are your favourites!