Stuck for Easter gifts that aren’t chocolate? It’s tough! Slippers and scarves are my normally very boring ideas! But this Easter I have put together a list that hopefully has something for everyone!
1.These play dough carrots are that cute and easy you could make these as class mate gifts or in a range of different colours for a little one! Check them out made to be a momma
2. How wouldn’t love these bunny ears! I would, even at umm 31! Easy to make and the perfect diy project for Easter!
Head over to the house that Lars built
3. Bunny Money! Cute, easy and suits pretty much everyone! The clever people at crafty journal have you covered!
4. Bunny tails! A cute jar full of fairy floss with a free printable label! Cute! Thank you lilluna
5. This cute library bag is a multi functional drawstring bag for all your needs, pop some books in it and your ready to go! Check it out on Etsy
6. The perfect gift for every little person you have ever met! Who doesn’t love dinosaur tails! Check it out at Two Little Feet’s made it store
7. How about this adorable bunny! It’s a DIY, so you will be able to personalise it to suit anyone! You can check out the template here the lovely people at eab designs have it all sorted for you!
8. Another great idea, especially if someone can’t enjoy chocolate because of allergies. These cute ideas, will keep everyone on a sugar high! Check these out here
9. The hungry bunny! Cute and practical, after Easter it is still useful! Full pattern and tutorial here
10. This awesome idea could be done to any bottles! An easy idea that would suit everyone and every drink! From chocolate milk to beer! Check them out here
I hope you have enjoyed my non-chocolate Easter presents! A little more exciting than scarves! These pictures and ideas are from the listed web sites, but they are on my list because I think they are awesome! >