Spinach and ricotta Cobb dip is always a party favourite! Easy and can be part prepared the night before it’s a crowd favourite and filler.
300g sour cream
250 g ricotta cheese
Spring vegetable dry soup mix
1/4 grated cheese
Cob loaf of bread
1. Bring spinach to room temperature (either defrost frozen or cook fresh spinach and allow to cool)
2. Mix in sour cream, ricotta and soup mix.
If you are serving later, cover at this stage and put in the frigde – once ready to serve drain off any liquid before next step.
3. Cut 3-4 cm off the top of the Cobb loaf, scoop out a little of the bread, but be careful not to go down through the bottom.
4. Stuff bread with dip mix, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5. Replace bread lid, wrap in alfoil.
6. Place in 160 c oven for 7-10 mins, enjoy straight away!