In our family I am in charge of Christmas Treats – it’s my thing and I love it! So this is my list of the treats that must be on your christmas table this year, they have been always winners. Perfect for the bring a plate to the never ending list of events, perfect for a gift and perfect on a platter for an easy dessert! All the christmas treats you need – all in one place!
1. Rocky Road – hand down always a winner – easy to prepare ahead of time and always a winner. Have a look at the best rocky road recipe here.
2. Chocolate Fudge – Im a massive fudge lover from wayyyy back. Like make my husband pull over if I see a fresh fudge sign! love it! I like making it but try and limit it to Christmas because you know – I have no self control. And for this recipe you need self control, it only has four ingredients. Head over to Fat Mum Slim to check out her fudge recipe here
3. Rum Balls – the classic christmas must have! I must confess i have been making these for years. When I was 12 I started my own christmas treat business with my bestie, these were on the list! And only about 2 years ago had I ever tasted one! So now i can honestly say that they are great because i actually know! To mix up these bad boys, don’t be afraid to use gingernuts or chocolate ripple biscuits! Check out the recipe http://monaandolive.com/2014/12/22/rum-balls/
4. Cherry Ripe Balls – if rum balls aren’t your thing or you have kids around try these guys out! From the organised housewife these guys are bound to be awesome! Check them out here
5. The final and by no means least the chocolate spider. You know how much I love chocolate spiders, I love them. I want them to be at all parties not just christmas! But a must a Christmas!!! Check them out here
What did I forget? Anything that is a must on your christmas list?