I made this for the first time, last night. It was amazing, straight up! Ha I’m so modest, but seriously you will want make this over and over again, I even finished my bowl before my husband. I was in “can’t talk must eat” mode – it was that good!
2 cups cooked diced chicken (BBQ chicken, grilled, steamed)
1 onion diced
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon oil
2 garlic cloves
200g sliced mushrooms
250g chopped spinach (fresh or frozen)
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup grated cheese
1. Boil water and cook pasta to your liking.
2. In a large fry pan – melt butter, oil and cook spinach (if frozen).
3. Add diced onion, garlic, mushrooms and spinach (if fresh).
4. Add cream cheese and cream, bring to boil and then turn down to low.
5. Stir through chicken and keep on low.
6. Drain pasta and add to sauce.
7. Pour pasta into casserole dish and top with grated cheese.
8. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 -15 mins until cheese is melted.
9. Enjoy !